逍遥法外电影大尺度未删减,伊人天堂网,蜜桃臀av在线,综合网天天,老炮儿电影未删减完整版下载,国内久久精品视频,风花电影在线观看完整版

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

Central authorities send more relief items to Guangxi

By Jiang Chenglong | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2026-05-23 18:59
Share
Share - WeChat

China's central government has allocated an additional 5,000 disaster relief items to Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region to support emergency response and relief efforts following recent earthquakes and floods in Liuzhou and other areas, the Ministry of Emergency Management said on Saturday.

The supplies, including tents, folding beds, mattresses and household emergency kits, were jointly dispatched by the office of the National Commission for Disaster Prevention, Reduction and Relief, the Ministry of Emergency Management, and the National Food and Strategic Reserves Administration.

The latest allocation followed two earlier batches totaling 15,000 central disaster relief items that had already been sent to Guangxi, according to a news release from the ministry.

The materials will assist local authorities in relocating and resettling affected residents and carrying out disaster relief and assistance work, the ministry said.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US